Topics Map > Client Services
Topics Map > Enterprise
WINGS - How do I log in?
A step-by-step guide about how to log into WINGS.
1. Go to the UWL homepage at https://www.uwlax.edu/.
- *Note: Or you can go directly to https://wings.uwlax.edu/ instead.
- Your NetID is not your student ID number (or employee ID number), and your NetID is your username that contains your last name in it.
- For current students, faculty and staff, the username is the same as your UWL email address.
- For applicants and newly admitted students, you do not need an UWL email address in order to log into WINGS. Just add @uwlax.edu at the end of your NetID for your WINGS username instead.
- If you are a current student and/or a faculty or staff member, then authenticate with your Duo Device.
- If you are an applicant or a recently admitted student who does not receive the Duo prompt, then please disregard this step and you should be logged in.
Are you receiving an error?
- If you have received the "incorrect username and/or password" error, then please ensure that you are correctly typing in your NetID and password and then try again, or select "Forgot Password?" to recover your password. You may also want to check out the KB article called Trouble Logging In? General Troubleshooting for login troubleshooting tips as well.
- If you have received any other errors, then please try clearing out your web browser's "all time" history, cache and cookies, or try logging in within a private window or use a different web browser.
- If you believe that your account is locked, then please check out the KB article called Account Locked - How to Unlock Your Account for a step-by-step guide about how to unlock your account.
New UWL Faculty/Staff:
- If you are new faculty or staff member unable to access WINGS after using your Duo device (screen blanks out or goes back to the login screen), then please ensure that you have filled out the WINGS Compliance/Access Request Form first, which is found on the Records and Registration forms page, in order to be granted permission to access WINGS.
*Need more help accessing WINGS? Then please contact the Eagle Help Desk.
*Have more questions about registration, advising or transcripts in general? Then please contact Records and Registration.