[COVID-19] HR policy - COVID-19 workplace health and safety policy
The intent of this document is to outline temporary workplace practices and requirements necessary to mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 virus and maintain a healthy campus environment.
|Functional Owner||Chief Human Resources Officer|
|Executive Sponsors||Vice Chancellor for Administration & Finance|
On June 8, 2021, UW-La Crosse updated the COVID-19 Workplace Health and Safety Policy. All fully vaccinated employees are encouraged to wear face coverings only when directed to do so by your supervisor or by CDC guidelines. These directives may be for large group settings, or in higher-risk settings. Unvaccinated employees should continue to follow CDC guidelines and recommendations as well.
Revision Date: July 13, 2020
- UW La-Crosse COVID-19 Updates and Alerts: https://www.uwlax.edu/info/covid-19/
- UW-La Crosse Instructors Information: https://www.uwlax.edu/academic-affairs/covid-19/spring-2020/
- CDC health and safety guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
- UW-La Crosse Facilities Planning and Management COVID-19 Face Masks & Disinfecting Supplies Information: https://www.uwlax.edu/fpm/covid-19-supplies/
- COVID-19 Supplies Ordering Request: https://iservicedesk.uwlax.edu/
- UW System Administration FAQ on COVID-19: https://www.wisconsin.edu/coronavirus/frequently-asked-questions/
- UW System COVID-19 Policy Resources: https://www.wisconsin.edu/uw-policies/coronavirus-covid-19-policy-resources/
- UW-La Crosse Guidlines for COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Work Area: https://www.uwlax.edu/globalassets/offices-services/fpm/uwl-cleaning--disinfecting-your-work-space.pdf
- UW-La Crosse Custodial COVID-19 Services: https://www.uwlax.edu/globalassets/offices-services/fpm/uwl-custodial-services-covid-19.pdf
- UW-La Crosse Information Technology Services, Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Tech Equipment: https://kb.uwlax.edu/103165