HR employee resources - How to obtain a copy of your criminal background check through HireRight
This resource provides information for employees and applicants for employment on how to obtain a copy of their criminal background check.
How Do I Request a Copy of My Background Report/File?
You may request at any time a copy of your background reports (if any) previously prepared by HireRight, and/or your active database files (if any) maintained on you by HireRight, by completing and submitting the form below.
If you are a candidate from Europe, The Middle East, or Africa (EMEA), or the Asia Pacific (APAC) region, please contact your current or potential employer and make the request directly to them. Under current legislation HireRight is not able to provide this information to you directly.
For HireRight, LLC Reports
CDL drivers also may use this form to request a copy of your DAC report/file. HireRight will also provide you a list of all HireRight customers who may have received your background report during the last 2 years.
If you are unable to access or complete the form, if you would prefer to submit your request by telephone, fax or regular mail, or if you require additional assistance, please contact:
HireRight Attn: Consumers Department
14002 E. 21st Street, Suite 1200
Tulsa, OK 74134
Toll-free phone: 866-521-6995 (Monday-Friday, 7am to 7pm Central Time)
Fax: (918) 664-5520
For General Information Solutions LLC Reports
Submit your request by telephone or regular mail:
General Information Solutions LLC
Consumer Relations Department
P.O. Box 353
Chapin, SC 29036
Toll-free phone: 866-265-4917
Toll-free fax: 866-265-4921
- Request a copy of your criminal background report: https://ows01.hireright.com/consumer_request/entry?entry=create_consumer_request
- The Office of Human Resources will maintain this information.
- The federal Fair Credit Reporting Act: Summary of Your Rights Under the FCRA
- For California consumers: Summary of your rights under California law
- Additional background screening information and reference materials published by the FTC may be found at: http://business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security/credit-reporting
- If you believe you are the victim of identity theft, applicable information published by the FTC may be found at: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/feature-0014-identity-theft, including a copy of the FTC’s publication “Remedying the Effects of Identity Theft”, which also may be found directly at: https://files.consumerfinance.gov/f/201410_cfpb_summary_remedying-the-effects-of-id-theft-fcra.pdf