HR employee resources - Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The EAP program is a free, confidential service to you, your dependents, and anyone living in your household. All the features of the current EAP program through Associates in Counseling remain available to you with some additional features and benefits.
You, or a member of your household, may contact FEI for services by calling (866) 274-4723 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Some of the services FEI provides are:
- Emotional Situations: relationships, parenting, grieving
- Substance Abuse or Dependency Situations: counseling, cessation programs
- Work/Life Challenges: child care, elder care, adoption
- Legal and Financial Circumstances: managing expenses or debt, preparation of simple wills, child custody or child support
Additional access to FEI is available through their website. Visit https://www.feieap.com (Username: SOWI) to obtain educational information, useful links, help locating child and elder care providers, and self-assessment tests.
The program’s counseling services are available at no cost to you and your household members. Professional counselors are available both on the telephone and on an in-person basis in our local area. You can receive up to 6 sessions, per issue, per year. If additional counseling or services are recommended, the counselor will assist you with accessing providers covered by your health insurance plan.
- StayWell Wisconsin: https://www.wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/well-being/well-wisconsin/
- Well-being Webinars: https://www.wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/well-being/webinars/
- Well-being Journey: https://www.wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/well-being/journeys/
- Well-being @ UWL: https://www.uwlax.edu/info/well-being/