HR employee resources - Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
You, or a member of your household, may contact Kepro for services by calling (833) 539-7285, (TTY:(877) 334-0489), (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
Some of the services the EAP provides are:
- Emotional Situations: relationships, parenting, grieving
- Substance Abuse or Dependency Situations: counseling, cessation programs
- Work/Life Challenges: child care, elder care, adoption
- Legal and Financial Circumstances: managing expenses or debt, preparation of simple wills, child custody or child support
Additional EAP materials are available through their website. Visit https://sowi.mylifeexpert.com (Users must create an account. Use this passcode: SOWI) to obtain educational information, useful links, help locating child and elder care providers, and self-assessment tests.
The program’s counseling services are available at no cost to you and your household members. Professional counselors are available both on the telephone and on an in-person basis in our local area. You can receive up to 6 sessions, per issue, per year. If additional counseling or services are recommended, the counselor will assist you with accessing providers covered by your health insurance plan.
- StayWell Wisconsin: https://www.wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/well-being/well-wisconsin/
- Well-being Webinars: https://www.wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/well-being/webinars/
- Well-being Journey: https://www.wisconsin.edu/ohrwd/well-being/journeys/
- Well-being @ UWL: https://www.uwlax.edu/info/well-being/