Adobe Creative Cloud - Installation Instructions for Faculty/Staff UWL-Owned Computers
Installation instructions for UWL faculty and staff about how to download Adobe Creative Cloud applications, like Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Lightroom and more onto their UWL-owned computers.
1. Install the Adobe Creative Cloud applicationvia the Software Center (UWL-owned PCs) or via Self Service (UWL-owned Macs) which are pre-installed applications on your UWL-owned computer(s) while on our network either by being connected to our Eagle Internet/WiFi on campus or by connecting to the VPN if off-campus.
- Need help locating the Software Center or Self Service applications? Then check out this KB: UWL-Owned Faculty/Staff Computers - Locating the Software Center (PC) or Self Service (Mac) Applications
- VPN Connection guides if off-campus with your UWL-owned computer:
2. After Adobe Creative Cloud has been installed successfully, open up the Adobe Creative Cloud app on your computer and log into it for the first time with your UWL email address and click Continue. Then select Company or School Account in order to continue to the UWL login page to complete the login with your UWL email address, current password and Duo authentication.
3. Once signed in, select the Adobe apps in which you would like to install from Adobe Creative Cloud, like Adobe Acrobat DC.
- *Note: All the available Adobe apps within the UWL subscription will be listed here.
4. Open up any installed Adobe apps on your computer and then start using them. If Adobe Acrobat gives you the message "Sorry, something went wrong" then please follow the steps in https://kb.uwlax.edu/107673
- The Faculty/Staff license of Adobe Creative Cloud can only be signed into 2 computers at once.
Need more help?
- Need more help with installing Adobe Creative Cloud on your UWL-owned computer? Then please contact the Eagle Help Desk.
- Need more help with using any of the Adobe Creative Cloud apps in general? Then please check out the Adobe Help Center.