SPSS for Students - Installation Instructions for Windows - Version 28
This document covers how to install SPSS on Windows.
This is for Students only, Faculty and Staff please use Software Center to install SPSS.
System Requirements (Windows): SPSS-28-Compatibility-Report.pdf
1. Please select the SPSS License Form button and fill out the required information. Copy the authorization code on the page for later use.
4. On the page that comes up, click Next.
5. Select "I accept the terms in the license agreement" and then click Next.
6. Leave the Destination Folder to its default and click Next.
7. Click Install.
8. Wait for the install to finish and then click Next.
13. Input the code from Step 1 and click Add. This will move the code to the bottom box. Once that is complete, click Next.
14. You will get a page like the one below. Make sure it says "Successfully processed all codes." Click Next.
15. Click Finish.
16. SPSS Version 28 should now be installed.