Topics Map > Client Services
Topics Map > ATS
Zoom - Recording
Information and links to Zoom Support about recording while using Zoom.
- UW System is imposing a 180-day retention period (formerly 120 days) from the date the recording was made. This means if you create a recording using Zoom and wish to use for more than this 180-day period in the cloud, you must download it and locally save the recording. See Zoom - Cloud Recording Retention Policy for more information.
- If you are wanting to edit and/or trim your recording from Zoom, then you will need to use another video editing software like Mediasite (MyMedia), Adobe Premier Rush, etc. because Zoom does not appear to have a video editing software built into its platform.
The support links to these articles about "Recording" from Zoom Support were pulled from their list at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/sections/200208179-Recording.
- Finding and viewing local recordings
- Deleting local or cloud recordings
- Local recording
- Cloud recording
- Recording layouts
- Automatic Recording
- Authentication Profiles for Cloud Recordings
- Enabling the recording disclaimer
- Frequently asked questions about local and cloud recording
- Recording without the Host
- Troubleshooting failed conversion of local recordings
- On-demand recordings
- Managing cloud recordings
- Recording on iOS and Android
- Using audio transcription for cloud recordings
- Recording Good Quality Audio to Ensure Accurate Transcripts
- Recording Notifications
- Cloud Recording Playback
- Recover a Deleted Cloud Recording
- Sharing a Local Recording
- Recording Formats
- Windows 7 Media Player Cannot Play Recording
Need more help with Zoom in general? Then check out the Zoom Support website at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us.