Zoom - Recording
Information and links to Zoom Support about recording while using Zoom.
*Note: If wanting to edit and/or trim your recording from Zoom, then you will need to use another video editing software like Mediasite (MyMedia), Adobe Premier Rush, etc. because Zoom doesn't appear to have a video editing software built into its platform.
The support links to these articles about "Recording" from Zoom Support were pulled from their list at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/sections/200208179-Recording.
- Finding and viewing local recordings
- Deleting local or cloud recordings
- Local recording
- Cloud recording
- Recording layouts
- Automatic Recording
- Authentication Profiles for Cloud Recordings
- Enabling the recording disclaimer
- Frequently asked questions about local and cloud recording
- Recording without the Host
- Troubleshooting failed conversion of local recordings
- On-demand recordings
- Managing cloud recordings
- Recording on iOS and Android
- Using audio transcription for cloud recordings
- Recording Good Quality Audio to Ensure Accurate Transcripts
- Recording Notifications
- Cloud Recording Playback
- Recover a Deleted Cloud Recording
- Sharing a Local Recording
- Recording Formats
- Windows 7 Media Player Cannot Play Recording
Need more help with Zoom? Then check out the Zoom Support website at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us.