Topics Map > Client Services
Office 365 - OneDrive - Error - This item might not exist or is no longer available
Information and troubleshooting suggestions for the OneDrive error: "This item might not exist or is no longer available," when accessing OneDrive files/folders through a web browser.
Are you experiencing this error, "This item might not exist or is no longer available," when trying to access all of your OneDrive files/folders through a web browser, like Google Chrome, but all of your OneDrive files/folders were there earlier?
Check out the troubleshooting suggestions below to help resolve this OneDrive issue affecting all of your files/folders:
- Refresh your web browser.
- Close the web browser out completely and then re-open it again before accessing your OneDrive files/folders.
- Clear your web browser's "all time" history, cache and cookies before accessing your OneDrive again.
- Use a private window to access your OneDrive.
- Try using a different web browser instead.
- Make sure that your web browsers are up-to-date.
- Check out the Microsoft Service Status page to see if it is an overall Microsoft issue affect OneDrive that Microsoft will need to resolve: https://portal.office.com/servicestatus.
- If there is an issue that Microsoft is reporting, then we would appreciate your patience as they try to resolve it on their end since we would have no control over it initially.
- Contact the Eagle Help Desk if the issue has not yet resolved after trying the suggestions above.
*Need more help with OneDrive in general? Then check out the Microsoft Support website for OneDrive help & learning.