HR employee resources - PeopleAdmin Applicant Tracking - Guest User Introduction
This article provides information on how guest users can navigate the PeopleAdmin system and view applicants for the search to which they have been assigned. Guest users can be either internal employees or external search partners.
The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse uses a suite of software programs to help manage the recruitment, application, and onboarding process for our employees. This program is called "PeopleAdmin" or PA.
- Introduction to Guest User Access
- Conflicts, Confidentiality, and Document Retention
- How you will receive login credentials
- Logging into PeopleAdmin
- Recruitment Dashboard
- Navigating the Summary Page of the Recruitment
- Viewing the Applicant List
- Viewing an Application
- Helpful, additional resources
For additional information, please contact UW-La Crosse Human Resources at 608.785.8013 or firstname.lastname@example.org.