Office 365 - Outlook - Mail Settings
Information and a link to Microsoft Support about how to locate the mail settings within Outlook for the web.
Customize the settings for messages you send and receive with Outlook Web App. You can do things like set up a signature to be added to the messages you send, or control message tracking.
How to locate the Mail settings:
- In a web browser, sign in to Outlook Web App using the URL provided by the person who manages email for your organization. Enter your username (your full UWL email address) and password, and then select Sign in.
- Once you are fully signed into your UWL email account, at the top right of the page, select the gear icon or Settings.
- You can search for your specific Outlook setting, choose a quick setting available on the page or you can view more settings by selecting View all Outlook settings.
- After selecting View all Outlook settings, the settings page should look similar below in which you can search settings or you can click on the tabs to find a setting overall. *Note: Any "mail" setting will be located under the Mail tab as well.
Check out this Microsoft Support article for more information about the mail settings within Outlook for the web:
- Mail settings
- *Note: Please keep in mind that there may be some mail settings within your UWL email account that may not be available due to ITS being the Outlook/Office 365 Admin.
*Need more help with Outlook? Then check out the Microsoft Support website for Outlook help & learning.