How do I update my computers and/or mobile devices?
General information about how to update or check for updates for most common computers and/or mobile devices.
Need some more information about how to update your computers and/or mobile devices? This is because sometimes the most simple troubleshooting fix to try for your devices is to update them to the latest operating systems or to see if they have any pending or important updates needed overall.
Check out the support links below for some general information about how to update or check for updates for most common devices and/or operating systems:
- Apple Support - Mac OS (Macbooks and iMacs): How to update the software on your Mac
- Apple Support - iOS (iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches): Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Microsoft Support - Windows 10 (or PC computers): Update Windows 10
- Google Support - Android OS (Mobile Phones, Tablets and Chromebooks): Check & update your Android version
- *Note: There are many makes and models of Android mobile phones and devices, so the steps and/or interface may be different for each one, so you may want to search for update information about your specific Android mobile device instead.
Useful support websites to check out if needing further assistance with your devices (especially if you are using a personal or your own device):
- Apple Support
- Microsoft Support
- Google Support