Web Browser - How to Update
Information and links to support pages about how to update your web browser(s).
Sometimes if you are running into some web browser issues, then updating them or making sure that they are updated may be the simple troubleshooting fix overall. However, please keep in mind, you could also try reinstalling the latest web browser(s) available on their website(s) to make sure that you have the most updated ones or you may need to update your computer or device in order to update your web browsers too.
Choose your web browser:
- Download & install Google Chrome -
- *Note: Typically Microsoft Edge automatically checks for updates and/or updates.
- *Note: We do not recommend Internet Explorer due to Microsoft Edge being Microsoft's more up-to-date and supported web browser overall.
- *Note: Safari is part of your Mac's OS (Operating System), so you will need to either check for updates for your Mac or you will need to upgrade your OS in order to update Safari even more.
- Related Apple Support Article: How to update the software on your Mac