Topics Map > CATL > Canvas
Canvas - How do I see student activity and participation in a course?
There are a couple of different areas in Canvas that can help check student's activity and participation in a course.
From the people page, you can also navigate to the course access report for an individual user. Next to the student's name select the three vertical dots and User Details. From that page select Access Report.
- Canvas guide: How do I view analytics for an individual student?
How to add to Course Navigation
- Go into your course and select Settings.
- Select the Navigation tab.
- The top list is the tools already enabled in your course, the bottom is tools available to be enabled.
- Drag the tool from the bottom list to the top and select save.