Navigate: Locating previous appointment summary reports
How to locate a student's past appointment summary reports in Navigate.
When preparing for an advising appointment, it can be helpful to look over past appointment summary reports, cases, or alerts in Navigate. To locate a past report, follow these steps.
1) Log in to Navigate Navigate: Accessing the Navigate Platform
2) Either from your advising list, or from the search tools, locate a student profile: Navigate: Student Profile
3) On the student Profile page, locate the History Tab.
4) Your role permissions in Navigate determine what parts of the student's history you will be able to view. Examples include past Progress Reports, Notifications, Cases, Check-ins, and Appointment Summaries.
5) You can either scroll through the entire student history, or you can filter by type:
6) To see details, click the arrow next to the title of the item you would like more information about.
7) Click either "View Report" or "View Details" to view the previously recorded information. Navigate will then open the notofication, case, or appointment summary in a new dialogue window.