Office 365 - Outlook - Adding an Email Signature
Information and links to Microsoft Support about how to add an email signature within Outlook.
The signature attached to your emails can be customized to reflect your personal tastes, your company logo, or a particular mood. Signatures can contain text, links, and pictures; for example, you can create a signature for a business email that includes your name, job title, phone number, and company logo. This is all done within the settings for the email signature within Outlook.
- *Note: Faculty and Staff can create and acquire their professional UWL email signatures with a UWL logo through their Profile page at https://share.uwlax.edu/profile/ and then by clicking on Create email signature. Once you are done creating and/or selecting your email signature, then you can copy and paste it in Outlook within the email signature settings.
- If needing more help within the Profile page in general, then please reach out the University Marketing & Communications Department instead.
See the link from Microsoft Support below about how to add an email signature within Outlook:
- Outlook for the Web: Create and add an email signature in Outlook.com
- Windows/PC: Create and add a signature to messages
- Mac: Create and insert a signature in Outlook for Mac
- Mobile Phone (iOS or Android):
- Start up your Outlook mobile app on Android or iOS. Tap your account image in the top left corner. Tap the gear icon at the bottom left to open Outlook settings. Tap Signature to open the signature settings.
*Need more help with Outlook? Then check out the Microsoft Support website for Outlook help & learning.