Topics Map > CATL > Digital Measures
How do I add a CATL institute or training to Digital Measures?
After completing a CATL institute or training, instructors are encouraged to log their completion in Digital Measures (DM). Here is how.
STEP 1: In Digital Measures, under General Information, go to “Licensures and Certificates"
STEP 2: "Add New"
STEP 3: Enter information about the training/institute as follows:
- Title of Licensure/Certification: <<add name of training or institute>>
- Sponsoring Organization: UWLCATL
- Description: <<add short description; possible description text will be provided by CATL when your certificate is sent to you>>
- License/Certificate: Attach the PDF of the certification CATL sent you.
- Date Obtained: <<add training/institute final date>>
- Expiration Date: *** Leave blank ***
If you have any questions about this process or the necessary training/institute information, please contact CATL (email@example.com).