Topics Map > Client Services
Topics Map > ATS
Mediasite (MyMedia) - Using MyMedia
MyMedia is a locally hosted solution that allows you to create and manage videos.
Video content management and/or video content creation
- Review the presentation that answers your specific question in the MyMedia Training Videos Library This is recommended as the best way to find answers to your questions. Visit this library.
- MyMedia Desktop Recorder Account Creation
- If you don’t have an account go to mymedia.uwlax.edu/Mediasite/login and enter your UWL email address and password to create a MyMedia account.
- Once created immediately look for a system email. Click on the link in the message to validate your account. If you can’t find the email check your junk mail. If you can’t find anything in your UWL email call the Eagle Help Desk @ 608.785.8774.
- Navigate to http://mymedia.uwlax.edu and enter your login credentials (UWL email address and password) to login.
Mediasite Mosaic has replaced the Mediasite Desktop Recorder as the content creation tool of choice. Here is the documentation to install Mosaic for either Windows or macOS and how to use the software: