Office 365 - Configuring Mail on Mac OS X
How to configure the native mail client on OS X for Office 365.
*Important note: Office 365 with Duo is only supported if you are running macOS 10.14 (Mojave) or higher.
- Adding Your UWL Email Account to the Apple Mail App for the First Time
- Adding or Removing an Email Account
Adding Your UWL Email Account to the Apple Mail App for the First Time
1. Open the Apple Mail app.
2. Choose Exchange.
3. Enter in your full email address including the @uwlax.edu part.
4. Choose Sign In.
5. Enter in your current password. Then choose Sign in.
6. Select your Duo Authentication method and complete the necessary steps.
7. Choose the settings you desire then click Done.
- *Note: It may take a moment for your emails to load in completely after successfully adding the account.
Adding or Removing an Email Account
1. If you need to add or remove accounts click Mail > Accounts...
2. To add an account click the + and to remove click the - at the bottom of the list.
- Need more help with your UWL email account? Then contact the Eagle Help Desk.
- Need more help with Apple products in general? Then please contact Apple Support instead.
- Related articles/support from Apple Support: