Topics Map > Client Services
Topics Map > Networking & System Admin
Office 365 - Outlook - Enable/Disable Email Forwarding within the Web App
Important information about enabling the forwarding feature within your UWL email account settings via a web browser.
- The "enable email forwarding" feature within your UWL email account settings will only work if you are forwarding to another UWL email account (@uwlax.edu). Due to security reasons, enabling this feature or auto-forwarding emails to another email account outside of UWL will not work.
- *Note: Need more information about how to log into Outlook through a web browser? Check out the KB articled: Office 365 - Outlook - Accessing Email with a Web Browser
- *Note: This is also located under Settings > Mail > Forwarding.
- *Note: You can always keep a copy of the forwarded messages within your inbox by checking the box next to Keep a copy of forwarded messages.
Related Microsoft Support article:
*Need more help with Outlook? Then check out the Microsoft Support website for Outlook help & learning.
- Office 365 - Outlook - Mail Settings
- Office 365 - Outlook - Not Receiving or Sending Emails
- Office 365 - Outlook - Quick Start Guide
- Office 365 - Outlook - Welcome to Outlook on the Web
- Office 365 - Outlook - Accessing Email with a Web Browser
- Microsoft Support - Guides to Microsoft Applications and Products