Web editing - How do I edit my page content?
Editing content blocks on your UWL page
Once inside the workarea, every editable content block will be outlined in gray. Hovering over each block will maket he outline blue and will show a menu icon in the upper right corner of the block.
The menu options consist of:
- Edit: Takes you to the block editor where you can edit the contents of the block. Every block has different fields within it, but most are set up like a form that you can fill out and the formatting happens automatically.
- Display As: a more advanced feature which allows you to display the block as 1/2 width, 2/3 width, etc.
- Personalize: This is a feature yet to be adopted by Web Services, ignore for now.
- Move Up / Move Down: Blocks within a content zone can be easily re-arranged either by dragging and dropping the block around on the page or by using the move up / move down options.
- Remove: Take the block off the page, but does not delete it. Most blocks live in the Assets pane in the Blocks tab at the very bottom in a folder called For this Page or For this Block
For most web editors, the Edit option is what should be clicked.