VoIP - Forward All
How to forward your VoIP or office phone to a another phone number
*Information is provided from the "Cisco VoIP Phone Quick Start Guide" at https://www.uwlax.edu/its/network-telecom/voip/#tm-forward-all.
- To forward calls received on your primary line to another number, press Forward All.
- To forward calls to another number, enter a phone number.
- To forward all calls to voicemail, press Messages.
- To cancel call forwarding, press Forward Off.
- To set up forwarding on a secondary line, press the line button to select the line and press Forward All.
*Note about forwarding a faculty/staff office phone to a cellphone:
- When setting up your office phone to forward to your cellphone, dial your cellphone number as if you are dialing out, which includes 7+1 followed by your cellphone number. If it is considered a local number, then type in 7 + the 10 digit phone number with the area code, like 608 is usually considered a local area code.