Topics Map > Client Services
Topics Map > Enterprise
WINGS - How do I log in?
A step-by-step guide about how to log into WINGS.
1. Go to the UWL homepage at https://www.uwlax.edu/.
2. Click on WINGS up at the top right corner of the homepage.
3. Enter in your NetID (without the @uwlax.edu) and your current password. Then click Logon.
*Hint: Your NetID is not your student ID number (or employee ID number), and your NetID is your username that contains your last name in it.
4. Authenticate with Duo.
- If you are a current student and/or a faculty or staff member, then authenticate with your Duo Device.
- If you are an applicant or a recently admitted student who does not receive the Duo prompt, then please disregard this step.
5. Now you should be logged into your WINGS account.
*Received an error?
- If you have received the "incorrect username and/or password" error, then please ensure that you are correctly typing in your NetID and password and then try again, or select "Forgot Password?" to recover your password. You may also want to check out the KB article called "Trouble Logging In? General Troubleshooting" for login troubleshooting tips as well.
- If you have received any other errors, then please try clearing out your web browser's "all time" history, cache and cookies, or try logging in within a private window or use a different web browser.
- If you believe that your account is locked, then please check out the KB article called "Account Locked - How to Unlock Your Account" for a step-by-step guide about how to unlock your account.
*Need more help accessing WINGS? Then please contact the Eagle Help Desk.
*Need more help using WINGS? Then please check out the WINGS help website at https://www.uwlax.edu/wings/.