Topics Map > Human Resources
Topics Map > Client Services
Topics Map > Enterprise

How do I update my personal information?

Information about how to update your personal information as a student (WINGS) and faculty/staff (HRS) member at UWL.

It is important to keep your personal information updated with UWL, especially when it comes to updating your "text-enabled phone" and "non-university email." This information makes it possible for you to be able to recover your expired/forgotten password and to be able to send yourself a Duo one-time passcode if you ever needed to use those options on the password reset pagePlease see the directions and links below on how to update your personal contact information: 

Students (WINGS) -

Faculty/Staff (HRS) -

Keywords:students, WINGS, staff, faculty, HRS, MyUWL, portal, personal, contact, information, text-enabled phone, non-university email, alternative, password, reset, expired, forgotten, verification, code, one-time, passcode, Duo   Doc ID:101939
Owner:Erin B.Group:UW-La Crosse
Created:2020-05-11 11:52 CSTUpdated:2021-03-10 14:11 CST
Sites:UW-La Crosse
Feedback:  0   1