Office 365 - OneNote - Quick Start Guide
Information and links from Microsoft Support to the Quick Start guide about OneNote.
OneNote is a digital notebook that automatically saves and syncs your notes as you work.
- Type information in your notebook or insert it from other apps and web pages.
- Take handwritten notes or draw your ideas.
- Use highlighting and tags for easy follow-up.
- Share notebooks to collaborate with others.
- Access your notebooks from any device.
See the links from Microsoft Support below for information and assistance with OneNote:
- *Tip: This training covers the OneNote app on Windows 10. To get started with OneNote on your Mac, see Basic tasks in OneNote for Mac.
Get started with OneNote
- Create a notebook in OneNote
- Take notes in OneNote
- Share and stay organized in OneNote
- Set up your mobile apps
- Learn more about OneNote
*Related KB article: Office 365 - Accessing Office 365 Applications Online
*Need more help with OneNote? Then check out the Microsoft Support website for OneNote help & learning.