Office 365 - Forms - Quick Start Guide
Information and links from Microsoft Support to the Quick Start guide about Forms.
With Microsoft Forms, you can:
- Create surveys, quizzes, and polls, and easily see results as they come in.
- Invite others to respond to your form using any web browser, and even on mobile devices.
- Use built-in analytics to evaluate responses as they're submitted.
- Export form data, such as quiz results, to Excel for additional analysis or grading.
See the links from Microsoft Support below for information and assistance with Microsoft Forms:
Get started with Forms
- Sign in to Microsoft Forms
- You will sign in using your full UWL email address (with @uwlax.edu) and password.
- Need more assistance with signing into your Office 365 applications online? Then please check out the KB article: Office 365 - Accessing Office 365 Applications Online.
- Create a form in Microsoft Forms
- Share a form in Microsoft Forms
- View results in Microsoft Forms
- Learn more about Microsoft Forms
*Need more help with Forms? Then check out the Microsoft Support website for Forms help & learning.