[COVID-19] HR employee resources - reporting COVID-19 emergency leave
This guide provides information to help employees report COVID-19 emergency leave in HRS.
For all employees, (including monthly) claiming the COVID-19 leave; this time must be submitted through the “Timesheet” function in HRS. Please see the attachment to this document. Please note that this is different for monthly paid employees who general submit “Leave Reports”. An additional consideration for monthly paid employees can be found here.
For monthly paid employees, please note, if claiming COVID-19 Leave you will be required to submit leave for COVID-19 through the above-referenced process AND be required to enter your normal "Leave Taken" or "No Leave Taken" reports in HRS.
- UW La-Crosse COVID-19 Updates and Alerts: https://www.uwlax.edu/info/covid-19/
- UW-La Crosse Instructors Information: https://www.uwlax.edu/academic-affairs/covid-19/spring-2020/
- CDC health and safety guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
- UW-La Crosse Facilities Planning and Management COVID-19 Face Masks & Disinfecting Supplies Information: https://www.uwlax.edu/fpm/covid-19-supplies/
- COVID-19 Supplies Ordering Request: https://iservicedesk.uwlax.edu/
- UW System Administration FAQ on COVID-19: https://www.wisconsin.edu/coronavirus/frequently-asked-questions/
- UW System COVID-19 Policy Resources: https://www.wisconsin.edu/uw-policies/coronavirus-covid-19-policy-resources/
- UW-La Crosse Guidlines for COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Work Area: https://www.uwlax.edu/globalassets/offices-services/fpm/uwl-cleaning--disinfecting-your-work-space.pdf
- UW-La Crosse Custodial COVID-19 Services: https://www.uwlax.edu/globalassets/offices-services/fpm/uwl-custodial-services-covid-19.pdf
- UW-La Crosse Information Technology Services, Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Tech Equipment: https://kb.uwlax.edu/103165
- UW-La Crosse Return to Work Online Training Module: https://uwlac.instructure.com/enroll/7WYNBD