HR employee resources - Overloads for UW System Institution faculty and academic staff

This resource provides information on UW System faculty and academic staff overload payments

You are viewing additional payment policies for UW System Institution Faculty and Academic Staff.  Use the following links for: 

Overload payments made to full-time employees of other UW System institutions require the UWL overload form as well as additional documentation.

  • Contact HR to confirm employee is full-time at other campus and to get employee ID number.
  • Complete UWL overload form and send advance copy to HR (HR needs to contact employee about form I-9 requirement)
  • If payment is $1000 or more, an inter-institutional overload payment form (IIOA) is also required.
  • More information about inter-institutional payments can be found on this document.

Overload and summer payment form
Inter-institutional overload payment form

Keywordsfaculty and academic staff, overload, additional payments   Doc ID104304
OwnerKayle S.GroupUW-La Crosse
Created2020-07-23 20:12 CDTUpdated2020-07-24 07:33 CDT
SitesUW-La Crosse
Feedback  0   0