HR employee resources - Overloads for UW System Institution faculty and academic staff
You are viewing additional payment policies for UW System Institution Faculty and Academic Staff. Use the following links for:
- Full Time UWL Faculty and Academic Staff
- Part-Time UWL Faculty and Academic Staff
- UW System Faculty and Academic Staff
- For new or former employees of UWL
- University Staff
- Graduate or Teaching Assistants
- Student Workers
Overload payments made to full-time employees of other UW System institutions require the UWL overload form as well as additional documentation.
- Contact HR to confirm employee is full-time at other campus and to get employee ID number.
- Complete UWL overload form and send advance copy to HR (HR needs to contact employee about form I-9 requirement)
- If payment is $1000 or more, an inter-institutional overload payment form (IIOA) is also required.
- More information about inter-institutional payments can be found on this document.
- Overload and summer payment form: https://www.uwlax.edu/globalassets/offices-services/human-resources/overloadlumpform.pdf
- Inter-institutional overload form: https://www.wisconsin.edu/uw-policies/download/related_documents/312/Attachment-B.pdf
- Lump sum payment form: https://www.uwlax.edu/globalassets/offices-services/human-resources/lump-sum-payment-request-form.pdf
- Employee Action Form: https://www.uwlax.edu/globalassets/offices-services/human-resources/eaf.docx
- UW-La Crosse Overload Policy: https://www.uwlax.edu/globalassets/offices-services/human-resources/overloadpaymentsforfacultyacademicstaffpolicy.pdf
- UW-La Crosse Payroll Policies: https://kb.uwlax.edu/103691
- UW System Administrative Policy Overload Payments and Temporary Base Adjustments for Faculty, Academic Staff, and Limited Appointees: https://www.uwlax.edu/globalassets/offices-services/human-resources/overload-administrative-policy--final---4-25-14.pdf
- UW System Administrative Policy 230 Salary & Fringe Benefit Calculations: https://www.wisconsin.edu/uw-policies/uw-system-administrative-policies/salary-fringe-benefit-calculations/
- UW System Administrative Policy 324 Inter-Institutional Financial Transactions: https://www.wisconsin.edu/uw-policies/uw-system-administrative-policies/inter-institutional-financial-transactions/
- UW System Inter-Institutional Campus Contacts: https://www.wisconsin.edu/uw-policies/uw-system-administrative-policies/inter-institutional-financial-transactions/