HR employee resources - Overloads for graduate and teaching assistants

This resource provides information on graduate and teaching assistants overload payments

You are viewing additional payment policies for graduate and teaching assistants.  Use the following links for: 

Graduate and teaching assistants who have at least 33% FTE and have additional duties related to their assistantship and in the same department as their assistantship, can be paid using the overload and summer lump sum payment form.

Overload and summer payment form

Graduate and teaching assistants who are working for another department or have additional duties not related to their assistantship should be paid on the biweekly student payroll. In most cases, an hourly rate should be determined. In rare cases, a student lump sum payment can be made, with approval from HR.

Student Employee Action Form

Keywordsfaculty and academic staff, overload, additional payments   Doc ID104308
OwnerKayle S.GroupUW-La Crosse
Created2020-07-23 20:27 CDTUpdated2020-07-24 07:31 CDT
SitesUW-La Crosse
Feedback  0   0