Zoom - Screen Sharing
Information and links from Zoom Support about sharing your screen during Zoom meetings.
While in a meeting, you can share the following content:
- Entire desktop or phone screen
- A specific application
- A portion of your screen
- Device audio
- Content from a second camera
- iPhone/iPad screen
- The host can disable participants' ability to share their screen.
- For Free/Basic accounts, screen sharing is set to Only Host by default.
- In a webinar, only the host, co-hosts, and panelists can share their screen.
- If you're using the desktop client, you can show Zoom windows during screen share.
Check out the link below from Zoom Support for more information about this screen sharing feature during Zoom meetings:
Need more help with Zoom? Then check out the Zoom Support website at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us.