Zoom - How do I sign in?
Information about how to sign into your UWL Zoom account via the web or with the Zoom client/desktop application.
*Important Note: You do not need a Zoom account in order to join or participate in a Zoom meeting.
Signing into Zoom from the Web
1. Go to https://uwlax-edu.zoom.us, which is the official UWL Zoom web splash page.
2. If you click on Join, Host, or Sign in a meeting, you will see this. Sign in as indicated.
If you have not signed into ADFS to access WINGS, Canvas, or Office 365, you may be asked to authenticate through DUO.
3. If you want to download the Zoom client software, click on the link at the bottom of the Zoom web splash page.
Signing into the Zoom Client or Desktop App
1. Open the Zoom application on your computer.
2. Select Sign in with SSO [Single Sign On]
3. Type in this login name: uwlax-edu [note the dash].
4. To login with the Zoom client software, click on Open Zoom Meetings, and you can click the box to Always allow uwlax-edu.zoom.us to open links of this type in the associated app. To immediately connect via Zoom web access, you can click Launch Zoom. You may have more features with the client software.
5. This screen provides you access to New Meetings, Join, Schedule, and Share Screen. You are now ready to Zoom.