Topics Map > Client Services
Topics Map > ATS
Webex - Virtual Backgrounds
Information about using virtual backgrounds during a Webex meeting.
Limit distractions and maintain privacy in your current surroundings by using a virtual background. You can blur your background, change your background, or add a background image during your meeting, event, or training session.
Blurring your background makes your surroundings appear out of focus so people can't see the details of what's going on behind you. Alternatively, you can completely replace your surroundings with one of the preset backgrounds, or add one of your own.
- *Important Note: See the list of requirements to make sure your Webex version and computer or device support virtual backgrounds.
- Includes system requirements for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices.
Check out the links below to learn more about using virtual backgrounds in Webex meetings:
- Instructional Video: Webex Virtual Backgrounds
- Cisco Webex Help Center article: Use a Virtual Background in the Cisco Webex Meetings Suite
Related KB articles:
- How do I use WebEx?
- Webex - Breakout Sessions
- Video Conferencing - Collaboration - Voice Messaging Solutions
- Video Conferencing – Lecture Capture and Distribution Options
- Video Technology Tools for Teaching & Learning