UWL Website - How do I edit my profile page?
Learn how to update the information available to you on your UWL profile page
Profile pages are available to UWL employees who have a NetID.
Each profile page consists of 3 components:
- Headshot - UWL employee professional headshots are taken by the office of University Communications
- If headshot does not appear or is incorrect, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact information- maintained by HR in an employee database
- If contact information is incorrect, contact email@example.com.
- Biographical information - edited and maintained by each employee in the profile page.
Steps to update your profile page information:
- Log in to https://share.uwlax.edu/profile/ using your UWL NetID.
- Edit your profile information. 8 fields will become available for editing:
- Note: Only fields which contain information will display on your profile page.
- Office hours (may appear on "our people" pages)
- Specialty area(s): this information should be as concise as possible. 144 characters, like a "tweet", is a good goal. (may appear on "our people" pages)
- Brief biography
- Current courses at UWL
- Teaching history
- Professional history
- Research and publishing
- Important links
- Click "Save".