Topics Map > Client Services
Topics Map > ATS
Webex - Breakout Sessions
Information about using breakout sessions during a Webex meeting.
Starting in WBS40.9, you can use breakout sessions in meetings to place your participants into smaller groups where they can collaborate and share ideas. Check out what you can do in breakout sessions as a meeting host, cohost, or attendee.
Check out the links below to learn more about using breakout sessions in Webex meetings:
- Instructional Video: Here is how to turn on breakout rooms in Webex
- Cisco Webex Help Center article: Webex Meetings | Breakout Sessions
Related KB articles:
- How do I use WebEx?
- Webex - Virtual Backgrounds
- Video Conferencing - Collaboration - Voice Messaging Solutions
- Video Conferencing – Lecture Capture and Distribution Options
- Video Technology Tools for Teaching & Learning