SPSS for Students - Installation Instructions for macOS - Version 27
This document covers how to install SPSS on macOS.
- This is for Students only, Faculty and Staff please use Self Service to install SPSS.
- System Requirements (Mac): SPSS-27_1-Mac-Sys-Req.pdf
1. Please select the SPSS License Form button and fill out the required information. Copy the authorization code on the page for later use.
2. Then, select the macOS Download button and Download the file to your computer.
3. Navigate to your downloads folder or the downloads list in Safari.
4. Double click on "SS_Client_27.0_MAC_OS_MULTILINGUA.zip."
5. This will create a new file called "SS_Client_27.0_MAC_OS_MULTILINGUA.pkg" Double click on that installation package.
6. Click Continue
16. Click Next.