HR employee resources - Access employee records in ImageNow
ImageNow is the digital document retention program used by various university departments.
ImageNow is the digital document retention program used by various university departments. For Human Resources, content specific to employment that can be found in ImageNow consists of:
- Appointment Documents
- Pay Increase or Pay Plan Notices
- Reappointment Decisions
- Employee Action Forms
- Outside Activity Reporting Forms
- Overload or Lump Sum Forms
These documents are accessed by authorized users. To request access to Human Resources documents, please contact your Human Resources Partner.
Requesting Access to ImageNow
ImageNow requires that you install the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client and the Perceptive Content (ImageNow) program. Contact the Eagle Help Desk to request access to these programs.
Logging into ImageNow
ImageNow requires that, on any computer, you first log into the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client.
- Log in to the Cisco AnyConnect VPN.
- Log into the Perceptive Content Program – located in the taskbar on a PC.
- Once logged in, click on “Documents”
- In the Documents viewer, users can search by Name or by Employee ID
The Documents that you are able to observe will list. Use the column headers to sort by that column.
ImageNow allows for users to also search conduct an advance search based on certain criteria. To access the advanced search tool, click on "Search"
Then click on the + symbol
Next, review the "Condition" settings. Ensure that "Document Key" is selected in the "Constrain by" section.
Finally, set which parameter you wish to search by. Selections must be made one-by-one, but within the search tool you can select many.
- For questions on access to the Perceptive Content Program, contact the Eagle Help Desk.
- For questions on the material or documents in the HR queue, contact your Human Resources Partner.