HR employee resources - Access to the employee p-file in HRS
This guide is for Business Managers on how they can review files in their respective employee division's p-files for compensation and additional payment-related document retention.
From time to time, Business Managers may need to reference completed actions on appointment, compensation, or additional pay related documents stored in the employee's electronic records in HRS. This guide is to provide Business Managers a guide on how to access these files from the employee's profile in HRS.
Accessing the Electronic P-FileGet Help or Training
- Log into HRS
- Click on the Navigate Icon
- Select Workforce Administration
- Select "Personal Information"
- Select "Modify a Person"
- Search by Name or Employee ID
- Select "Electronic Files" from the tabs listed at the top left of your computer screen