HR employee resources - Employee onboarding program - logging in
This article will instruct new and returning employees on how to log into the program used to manage the collection of personnel data. The program is called PeopleAdmin Records.
The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, Office of Human Resources uses a program called, "PeopleAdmin Records" to collecting employee information in a secure and private setting.
FOR EXTERNAL USERS / NEW EMPLOYEES
- To access the "Records" website, visit: https://uwlax.ted.peopleadmin.com
- Once at the landing page, click the "Logging in for the first time?" link. Follow the instructions to have a new password sent to you.
- Return to the log in screen and log in with your new password.
- For current employees or supervisors, log in to https://employment.uwlax.edu/hr/motu/sso/records_sign_in and use your UWL credentials.
- When you click the link above, you will need to log in using your UWL Credentials:
AFTER LOGGING IN
- You will be directed to your dashboard: