HR employee resources - PeopleAdmin Applicant Tracking - Guest User viewing the applicant list
This article provides information on how guest users can navigate the PeopleAdmin system and view applicants for the search to which they have been assigned. Guest users can be either internal employees or external search partners.
The applicant list is located in the tabs located in the shaded area of the recruitment dashboard. Click on the "Applicants" tab to reveal the list of applicants for the open position.
In the applicant list view, you can review:
- In the first column, the applicant's name.
- The "Workflow" state column identifies which applicants the chair or hiring official have identified as Tier 1 or Tier 2 applicants. This column will also identify if any candidate has been 'tiered' as not having met the qualifications for the job, or withdrawn. Tier one applicants are usually the candidates that are interviewed.
- Near the far right column, you will see quick access to the Resume/CV, Reference Contact Information, and the Cover Letter. Please do not contact references on your own. References are contacted by the Search Chair.
- The "Actions" label in the last column will give you options to view the applicant dashboard with additional information.
Additional resources for guest users
- Introduction to Guest User Access
- Conflicts, Confidentiality, and Document Retention
- How you will receive login credentials
- Logging into PeopleAdmin
- Interview Training Resources
- Recruitment Dashboard
- Navigating the Summary Page of the Recruitment
- Viewing the Applicant List
- Viewing an Application
- Helpful, additional resources