HR employee resources - PeopleAdmin Applicant Tracking - Guest User Viewing an Application
This article provides information on how guest users can navigate the PeopleAdmin system and view applicants for the search to which they have been assigned. Guest users can be either internal employees or external search partners.
After you have selected an applicant from the Applicant Dashboard, you will be taken to the applicant profile page.
- Applicant's contact information
- Work history
- Education history
- Other relevant experience and qualifications
- Answers to questions that were asked during the application process
- Links to the paper/digital copies of the Resume/CV, Reference Contacts, and Cover Letter. For some searches, there may be additional documents, such as teaching philosophy, unofficial copies of transcripts, publication or research materials, etc.
Additional resources for guest users
- Introduction to Guest User Access
- Conflicts, Confidentiality, and Document Retention
- How you will receive login credentials
- Logging into PeopleAdmin
- Interview Training Resources
- Recruitment Dashboard
- Navigating the Summary Page of the Recruitment
- Viewing the Applicant List
- Viewing an Application
- Helpful, additional resources