HR employee resources - PeopleAdmin - Logging Into PeopleAdmin for Administrative Users
This article provides a step by step guide for administrative users of PeopleAdmin, on how to log into the system.
Administrative users of the PeopleAdmin program have access to several additional areas of the PeopleAdmin system to provide updates to their Position Descriptions, start or manage ongoing Recruitments, and view the onboarding activity of their new employees or student workers. Logging into PeopleAdmin requires that you use your UWL email and password credentials to securely log into the program.
- Click on this link to be taken to the PeopleAdmin log in page: https://employment.uwlax.edu/hr.
- You will need to click on the "Click here to log in with your UWL NetID" to be able to access the Applicant, Position Management, or Onboarding portals.
- Once you have logged in, you can navigate between the three tools that are included in the PeopleAdmin Suite:
- Applicant Tracking System
- Position Management
- Employee Records, (UWL's Onboarding program)
- Select the tool you wish to use from the menu that is exposed when clicking on the three dots in the upper left corner of the screen.