Adobe Creative Cloud - Using Adobe Document Cloud PDF Experience for Office 365 on SharePoint and OneDrive
Information and links from Adobe Support about using Adobe Document Cloud PDF experience for Office 365 on SharePoint and OneDrive.
Adobe Document Cloud PDF experience for Office 365 on SharePoint and OneDrive is an integrated bundle of PDF services that allows you to do the following:
- Open and view PDFs online with Adobe’s high-quality web-based PDF previewer.
- Create Adobe PDFs that preserve fonts, formatting, and layouts.
- Manipulate existing PDF documents by deleting, reordering, or rotating pages in a PDF.
- Combine multiple Microsoft files and PDFs into a single PDF that you can use for archiving or distribution.
- Convert PDFs into editable Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF files from your mobile device or online while preserving fonts, formatting, and layouts.
- Add comments to PDF files with sticky notes, highlights, and a freehand drawing tool to write notes for yourself as you view the PDF files.
Check out the full Adobe Support article for more information about this Adobe integration feature into OneDrive and SharePoint:
Quicklinks from the Adobe Support Article above:
- Supported browsers
- Open PDF
- Convert a file to PDF
- Combine files to PDF
- Export PDF to Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Organize a PDF
- Add comments to a PDF
- Frequently asked questions
Need more help?
- Adobe Document Cloud Learn & Support website: https://helpx.adobe.com/support/document-cloud.html
- Adobe Help Center/Support: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html
- Eagle Help Desk