Office 365 - Outlook - Focused Inbox for Outlook
Information and links to Microsoft Support about the Focused Inbox within Outlook.
Focused Inbox separates your inbox into two tabs—Focused and Other. Your most important email messages are on the Focused tab while the rest remain easily accessible—but out of the way—on the Other tab
- In Outlook for Windows, Focused Inbox is available only for Microsoft 365, Exchange, and Outlook.com accounts.
- If you don't see Focused and Other in your mailbox, you might have a Clutter folder instead. For more information, see Use Clutter to sort low-priority messages in Outlook.
- The Focused Inbox REST API provides Microsoft 365 mailbox message classification and training to help users sort their email efficiently. However, this API isn't supported for the Microsoft 365 Shared mailbox. Outlook for Windows currently displays "Focused Inbox" hints for shared mailboxes. This is unexpected behavior. Microsoft is aware of the problem, and this article will be updated after changes are complete.
Check out these Microsoft Support articles to learn more about the Focused Inbox for Outlook:
*Need more help with Outlook? Then check out the Microsoft Support website for Outlook help & learning.
- Microsoft Support - Guides to Microsoft Applications and Products
- Office 365 - Configuring Outlook 2019 for Mac OS
- Office 365 - Configuring Outlook 2019 Desktop Client for Windows
- Office 365 - Outlook - Accessing Email with a Web Browser
- Office 365 - Configuring Microsoft Outlook for iPhone/iOS
- Office 365 - Configuring Microsoft Outlook for Android