Topics Map > CATL > Canvas
Canvas - How do I view Modules (course homepage)?
The default Home page in Canvas is Modules. Within individual modules, you can find content pages, assignments, quizzes, links, and/or files.
- Canvas guide: How do I view Modules as a student?
- Canvas guide: How do I mark a module item as done for a module requirement?
- Canvas guide: How do I view Pages as a student?
- Canvas guide: How do I use the Course Activity Stream as a student?
Tips and Tricks
- The files tab is not enabled in our Canvas instance. Instructors need to link files some place else in the course such as modules, pages, discussions, etc for students to have access to them.
- Instructors may have modules set up according to week, course topic, content type, etc.
- If your instructor has enabled it, you can view the course content offline as an HTML file.