Cost Transfer Tool - Reviewing Cost Transfers
This article outlines how to review and approve cost transfers in the Cost Transfer Tool.
When a cost transfer has been submitted for approval, the WISER manager and their delegates will receive a notification that they must log into the Cost Transfer Tool to approve the transfer. The notification will look as follows:
Review & Approval
In order to approve a cost transfer, please follow these steps:
1. Log into the Cost Transfer Tool: https://ct.sfs.services.wisc.edu/. This tool is set up with SSO so your login credentials will be your Net ID and password.
2. Review the transfers listed in the "Transfer I need to Sign" section:
3. Click on the Transfer Number of a transfer that needs to be approved.
4. This will show the details of the transfer:
5. Once reviewed, click on the "Approvals" link in order to provide approval for the transfer:
These steps will complete an approval phase for a transfer.