Cost Transfer Tool - Creating Non-Salary Cost Transfers
This article outlines the process for submitting non-salary cost transfers in the Cost Transfer Tool.
The following steps will walk you through creating a non-salary cost Transfer in the Cost Transfer Tool:
Non-Salary Cost Transfers
1. Log into the Cost Transfer Tool here: https://ct.sfs.services.wisc.edu/.
2. Click on the "Create Non-Salary Transfer" button on the left navigation bar:
3. Enter some notes about the transfer on the "Details of Transfer" field and click "Create":
4. On the next page, click "Add Transfer Set" in order to start adding expenses to transfer to your request:
5. Use the search functions to find expenses to transfer. When the expenses are found, click "+ Basket" to add them to your transfer:
6. The eye icon will display additional details from WISER:
7. Once all the expenses to be transferred have been added to your basket, click "Done" in the upper right.
8. On the next screen, enter the funding strings for where the expenses should go:
9. Once complete, click "Save" and "Check for Errors".
10. If there are errors, the system will notify you as follows:
11. Attachments should be included to document the transfer for the reviewers and approvers. This can be done by clicking on the "Attachments" tab and adding attachments or comments:
12. Once this has been done, navigate back to the "Details" tab and click "Submit for Approval".
13. The expense transfer will then be routed to WISER Managers and their delegates. The status of the transfer can be tracked using the "Approvals" tab: