Navigate: Locating previous appointment summary reports
How to locate a student's past appointment summary reports in Navigate.
When preparing for an advising appointment, it can be helpful to look over past appointment summary reports, cases, or alerts in Navigate. To locate a past report, follow these steps.
1) Log in to Navigate Navigate: Accessing the Navigate Platform
2) Either from your advising list, or from the search tools, locate a student profile: Navigate: Student Profile
3) On the student Profile page, locate the History Tab.
4) If you have created any reminders on a student, those will appear first. Then, depending on your role permissions in Navigate, you will be able to see past Progress Reports, Alerts, Cases, Check-ins, and Appointment Summaries.
5) You can either scroll through the entire student history, or you can filter by type:
6) To see details, click the arrow next to the title of the item you would like more information about.
7) Click either "View Report" or "View Details" to view the previously recorded information. Navigate will then open the alert, case, or appointment summary in a new dialogue window.