Topics Map > CATL > Canvas
Canvas- How do I use iClicker?
iClicker is a student response system and learning tool offered for in-class polling. The Cloud version is convenient, versatile and integrates seamlessly with Canvas.
iClicker Cloud is a cloud-based, non-hardware in-class polling solution. It allows students to participate using a wireless internet connection and any laptop, smartphone, or tablet either in the classroom or outside the classroom. With iClicker Cloud, faculty create their material with any presentation software and use polling questions with a free registered account. Students using iClicker Cloud will need to purchase a subscription and set up an account with iClicker Student app. iClicker Cloud subscriptions can be purchased through the UWL bookstore. Subscriptions are available in increments of 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, or 4 years.
- iClicker KB: Instructor Cloud Checklist for getting started
- iClicker KB: How to create an iClicker Cloud Instructor Account
- iClicker KB: How to download the iClicker Cloud Desktop Software
- iClicker blog: iClicker Assignments
- iClicker video: Using iClicker Cloud and Reef for Remote Instruction
- iClicker KB: iClicker Cloud Roster & Grade Sync
- iClicker KB: Checklist for getting started with iClicker student app (include in syllabus or in your Canvas page)
- iClicker KB: Checklist for getting started with iClicker student app
- iClicker KB: Support links
- iClicker KB: How Students Redeem an iClicker student app Access Code
- iClicker KB: Common Issues & Troubleshooting