Navigate: Week 2 Check-In
How to complete the Week 2 Check-in In Navigate.
1) At the beginning of week two of the semester, instructors who are part of the targeted courses will receive an email via Navigate requesting feedback on their students. This email will include instructions and link to this page for step-by-step instructions.
2) To leave feedback, instructors need to click the link in this email to access the student feedback form.
3) Once the link has been clicked, the instructor will be brought into the feedback form, you will not need to log into Navigate.
4) If you have students that have not been attending your classes, or participating in your online courses (Canvas - How do I see student activity and participation in a course?), select "Never Attended" next to their name. You can enter comments if you would like, but that is not necessary.
5) Once you have selected "Never Attended" for all students who are not attending your course, scroll to the bottom of the form. Select "Mark Remaining as Active" to give feedback on all other students in your courses as being active within the course. This will save you from having to select each student individually.
6) Select the submit button at the bottom of the form to submit your feedback.