Zoom - Download Zoom Client
Information about how to download the Zoom client onto your devices.
- UWL faculty/staff and students can sign into their UW System Zoom account at https://wisconsin-edu.zoom.us/ in order to download the Zoom client or desktop app on their computer. Once signed in, select "Resources" up on the top right of the page (above your profile picture). Then select "Download Zoom Client."
- Or UWL faculty/staff and students can download the Zoom client at the Zoom Download Center (https://zoom.us/download).
- Or UWL faculty and staff using a UWL-owned computer/device can download the Zoom client via the Software Center (UWL-owned PC) or via Self Service (UWL-owned Mac).
*Note: If you do not have the Zoom client downloaded yet and you try to join a meeting, then you will also be prompted to download the client as well.
- Go to the Apple App Store on your device and search for Zoom in order to install it on your iPhone or iPad.
- Or go to the Zoom Download Center on your iOS device and click on "Download in App Store" under the header "Zoom Mobile Apps."
- Go to the Google Play Store on your device and search for Zoom in order to install it on your Android device.
- Or go to the Zoom Download Center on your Android device and click on "Download in Google Play" under the header "Zoom Mobile Apps."
- *Note: A Chromebook may need to install Zoom from the "Chrome Web Store" instead.
Need more help with Zoom? Then check out the Zoom Support website at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us.