Topics Map > CATL > Canvas
Canvas - How do Students Take an Akindi Online Assessment?
Akindi assessments can be distributed in class on paper, or online.
Computer & Browser Settings
- Akindi guide: Recommended computer and browser settings for Akindi Online
- Akindi guide: Enable Browser Cookies
- Akindi guide: Can I complete the online assessment from my mobile browser?
How to Complete an Online Assessment
- Akindi guide: Access Akindi through Canvas (Launch Akindi)
- Akindi guide: Completing your Akindi online assessment via email
- Akindi guide: What happens when the timer expires or deadline passes?
- Akindi guide: I can't access the assessment from my LMS course
- Akindi guide: The name and/or student ID number on the online assessment is incorrect. What should I do?
- Akindi guide: My browser crashed during the assessment.
- Akindi guide: I lost internet connection while writing my test.
- Akindi guide: I can't find my Akindi assessment link.
All Akindi help and tutorials can be found at https://help.akindi.com. Contact the Canvas Administrator for additional Akindi help.